updated 5 August 2022
This page is inspired by Derek Sivers and answers a very simply question:
What am I focused on right now?
There are different areas in my life that have my focus. Here it goes…
- I’m winding down for a two week break. The last month has been hot, tiring and very challenging. I do feel better than last month but I feel I still can’t get enough done in a day
- We currently work on bigger projects where content is part of a platformsite or a campaign. This breaks away from the fast fluid team I want us to become, we become more and more a part of the daily development and design teams. I need to think about how to turn this ship in the second half of this year.
- I am proud of a big step we took in automating part of the intake and offer-process. It is for one of our biggest clients and as an extra service we can offer turnkey website content, based on formats and fixed briefings. I built a Zapier workflow to automate a big part of the startup tasks like getting a briefing and sending a quote. We’re not there yet, but it’s the way I see Kaliber Studio evolve. Smart, Scalable.
- We get ready for the summer holiday. We take it easy with our drives. Although I am pretty much recovered from Long Covid as it seems, I want to be a bit more mindful on the time we spent together and not rush things.
- I had a day in the hospital last Wednesday. Get my liver checked to see if the tiredness comes from a liverdisease.
- Tess went on a short holiday with her friends, went camping with AKC. Finn had some days with his nephew and spent a lot of time in the swimming pool with the daycare. Lots of fun.
- Last month were less hobbies to be honest. More focus on work and resting. Don’t try to do too much. Let’s see what the coming months bring.
- Internet for the people by Ben Tarnoff (just a few pages…)
This post is part of the ‘now page’ movement by Derek Sivers.