updated 7 may 2022
This page is inspired by Derek Sivers and answers a very simply question:
What am I focused on right now?
There are different areas in my life that have my focus. Here it goes…
- The projects keep piling up at Kaliber and we’re extremely busy during the week. I left a few managerial tasks to the side so I can help with operational work as well. It’s nice to do some interviewing and writing.
- I still try to work from home at least one day a week. It’s nice to be in my own place without too much interruption.
- We’re getting into better weather and more of us are outside when we can. I try to go outside every day and in the weekends play around with Finn.
- Since we don’t own a car anymore we rent a lot through MyWheels. They have great electric vehicles and the pricing is OK. It does show how much you actually pay for a small trip.
- We visited the Made in Asia convention which got us in a small Japan vibe. Maybe we’ll visit the country someday…
- Health is still getting better. I am again tired every now and again but not as worse as previous months.
- Unfortunately diorama building has completely fallen off the radar for me. Too bad. I do want to pick it up but I need to carve out time
- I keep reading every almost every night.
- I started a Plus subscription of Duolingo to learn Japanese.
- I started playing Go. It’s a tough strategic game but lots of fun.
- Essentialism by Greg McKeown
- Letters from Genua by Ilja Leonard Pfeijffer
- Bezoek van de Knokploeg by Jennifer Egan
This post is part of the ‘now page’ movement by Derek Sivers.