updated 4 january 2022
This page is inspired by Derek Sivers and answers a very simply question:
What am I focused on right now?
There are different areas in my life that have my focus. Here it goes…
- Working at Kaliber Studio and building a team. Fresh into 2022 we focus on achieving goals in working together and developing a process to be an integral part of the bigger agency
- Preparing for a course in management & leadership. As an autodidact who is now leading a team, it’s time to get some theoretical frameworks under the belt.
- Upgrading our house!
- Play offline and online with my son
- Help my daughter with her education
- Support my wife in her job-hunt
- Found a new hobby in miniature diorama building. Still early, but I’m enthusiastic
- Picking up some development skills on this site. Nothing fancy, just learning some action and filter hooks in WordPress
- Picking up running again. After an hiatus of 8 weeks I want to get back to an easy 10 km in 65 minutes
- Not sure if it’s a hobby or an obsession, but I want to get better at note-taking and combining notes to new insights. I need to find the correct question in this space to ask myself, to get to the right answer
- Storyteller by Dave Grohl
- How Brands Grow by Byron Sharp
My current mood is a lot of that old 70s classic rock and bluesrock. Check out one of my playlists below.
This post is part of the ‘now page’ movement by Derek Sivers.